Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Guncraft Key Generator

Welcome

Welcome to our website!
I made this website to provide my way of getting Guncraft for free to all of you. What this means is that with a few minutes of time and no money you will be able to play the full, un-cracked version of Guncraft for free!


How did we do this?
 Alot of you are probably wondering how we can possibly get this game for free. I can't go into to much detail because I would like to keep it on the low so the creators of Guncraft don't find out. I will also add that I am a coder so when I found this exploit I decided to share it while helping myself a bit.


What does the program look like?
Here is an image of the program:













My goal while I was making this program was to keep it looking sleek and user friendly. The program consists of a box for the user to type in their email, a progress bar that is activated when the user clicks the "Get code!" button, and obviously the "Get code!" button. To stop users from abusing the exploit i have limited each IP address to 1 code. If you get your code and it doesn't work for some reason please contact me with valid proof and I will get you a replacement. If I let users abuse this the program would become noticed by the creators of Guncraft.

How do you get the program?
Instead of selling the program I decided that placing the downloadable file behind a survey would be the most fair. I know alot of people hate surveys but its alot better than paying money for the program in my opinion.
---If you need help doing surveys look below:
        How to easily complete surveys:
       - Use real and legitimate information. Surveys can detect if you enter fake/fraudulent information, so be sure to enter your REAL information.
       - Be patient. Sometimes, after completing a survey, it can take 1-5 minutes for the download to unlock. If the download does not unlock after completing a survey (and after waiting 1-5 minutes), try another survey, until you can unlock the download.
        - Be sure to complete the survey requirements. This means filling in all the required fields, and completing all of the pages.

Instructions to download:
Step 1: Click the download button below to download the program.
Step 2: Extract the files, and open up the "Guncraft - key Generator" file.
Step 3: Enter your email and click the "Get Code!" button.
Step 4: Wait for the email containing the code and when you receive it,redeem!





4 comments:

  1. No! Surveys are not fair! People don't want to share personal information all willy nilly like that! Get rid of the survey or don't even bother offering the freaking download!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck your and your bulshit surveys! your fucking shit crashed and closed my google and i can't even open it, you can take your gift codes, print them out and shove them up your as and out your dick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you email me or something??

    ReplyDelete